All participants in the study will receive:
- All participants in the study will All study-related visits, eye examinations, and study eye drops at no cost.
- A yearly allowance for glasses and/or contact lenses.
To be considered for participation in this study, the child must:
- Have myopia in both eyes and
- Be age 3 to less than 11 years old at the start of the study
Further screening questions will be asked prior to scheduling an appointment.
What happens if we participate in the CHAMP study?
- The child will use the study eye drops every day.
- The child will have eye examination visits with the study doctor twice a year for the next 4 years.
- If the child receives placebo eye drops during the first part of the study, he or she will be given the study eye drops during the last part of the study.